I travel about once a month and I often get ask: How do you plan your trip?
Search the location you want to pin and hit save:
Now I like to use hearts for where I want to go and star as my hotel. Please choose to your liking:
And there you have it! This technique will eliminate that spreadsheet of yours and also save you time! When I’m in a certain area, I would knock out as many “heart pins” as I can.
2. PINTEREST! This website has really help me plan out my trips, decor, life, etc.
You will find the most beautiful photos that will inspired your next trip. Don’t forget to save the pin on your map along the way!
3. INSTAGRAM! Ooo the gram has really allowed me to express my love for photography. I uploaded pictures for years on Facebook and MySpace but Instagram took it to another level! It’s also inspiring to see others do the same. I find so many destinations I want to visit coming across photos on insta. Don’t forget to check mine: l.n.daa
4. Search for the right credit card! I currently have the Southwest Card and the Chase Reserve. Needless to say, I pay with points when I travel!
The chase has a high yearly fee $450 plus $75 for an additional cardholder BUT you get:
- one $300 yearly bill credit for any purchase made within a travel category (hotel, flight, car)
- 3X The points with travel and dining purchases, a priority pass to some airport lounges
- it also covers the purchase of 1 global entry or TSA ( I would get global entry since it includes TSA)
- Travel insurance and more!
- 100,000 points (after spending x in x months)- this promotion may still be valid.
So let’s just say it pays for itself!