San Francisco, the city of cable cars and home of the Golden Gate Bridge! I’ve visited this city twice already and I still want to go back. Below are some tip and suggestions if you were to visit San Francisco!
- Do not rent a car. There will be no place for you to park and it’ll cost you around $70 for Hotel Parking. San Francisco has plenty of ways you can get around: so rent a bike, ride the cable cars, take an Uber/Lyft.
- The only time i would rent a car is to drive into napa and then return the car when you get back in San Francisco
- When booking flights, look to see if Oakland is cheaper because it’s the same distance as SFO airport to get into the city.
Things to do, Places to see:
- Bike across the Golden Gate Bridge
- Hideout at Kirby’s Cove
- Catch a view at Land’s End- you may even see whales!
- Hang out at the Golden Gate Park
- Take a photo at the Palace of Fine Arts
- Eat and Stroll through Pier 39
- Book in advance (90 days) to tour the Alcatraz Prison
- Visit the 5 story mall: Westfield
- Check out the Sutro Baths
- Visit Point Bonita Lighthouse
- Check out Lombard Street
- Walk around Chinatown
Eat, Drink, Repeat:
- Boba Guys: Matcha Strawberry is my fav there!
- Steap: More boba!
- Liholiho- they were booked up but i heard its worth the try
- The Buena Vista: Must try their irish Coffee!
- Eat along Pier 39/Fisherman Wharf area
- Boudin Bakery: check out how they make their sourdough breads and try the calm chowder!
- Mr. Holmes Bakehouse: Get ready to stand in line here! It’s the most instagrammable place but is it worth the wait? not really lol
- House of Prime Rib: definitely make reservations in advance, i still haven’t got on the books to try it yet.